28 Apr NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! ATPC-HS
The ATPC-HS offers quick release for emergency doffing of carrier, front identification panel (6” x 3”); rear identification panel (6” x 3”); includes shoulder armor (optional) and side panel armor (optional) manufactured of the same ballistic material as the front and back panels. ATPC-HS is compatible with SAPI shape plates for front, back, and side and soft armor Plate Backer in such a way that the ballistic insert and plate cannot fall if unsealed accidentally. ATPC-HS offers a “Kangaroo” pouch on the front of the carrier. ATPC-HS is compatible with Extremity protection accessories; Neck, Throat, Biceps, Groin, and lower spine. ATPC-HS offers spall protection and IR detection prevention. ATPC-HS is offered in a variety of colors and can include ID placards.
Optional, laser cut MOLLE attachment system shown below.
- Superior comfort and ease of use
- New, lighter weight, scalable design
- Highly adjustable for improved fit. The vest can be adjusted “on-the-run” without removing the vest with its side adjustable straps. The vest can be adjusted real time as mission requirements change.
- Kangaroo pouch on front flap
- Single point emergency egress quick-release system
- Release can be removed and replaced with bungee system to connect cummerbunds
- Low-profile design
- Sides connect with 2” side release buckles when not used with the external cummerbunds (pull to the front adjustments)
- Can be ordered to fit 10×12 hard armor plates
- Reinforced drag handle
- 360° MOLLE mounting surfaces