KDH Defense Systems, Inc.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 April 2015 13:48
Based on KDH’s battle proven ATPC carrier system
The ATPC-HS offers quick release for emergency doffing of carrier, front identification panel (6” x 3”); rear identification panel (6” x 3”); includes shoulder armor (optional) and side panel armor (optional) manufactured of the same ballistic material as the front and back panels. ATPC-HS is compatible with SAPI shape plates for front, back, and side and soft armor Plate Backer in such a way that the ballistic insert and plate cannot fall if unsealed accidentally. ATPC-HS offers a "Kangaroo" pouch on the front of the carrier. ATPC-HS is compatible with Extremity protection accessories; Neck, Throat, Biceps, Groin, and lower spine. ATPC-HS offers spall protection and IR detection prevention. ATPC-HS is offered in a variety of colors and can include ID placards.
Optional, laser cut MOLLE attachment system shown below.
· Superior comfort and ease of use
· New, lighter weight, scalable design
· Highly adjustable for improved fit. The vest can be
adjusted “on-the-run” without removing the vest with its
side adjustable straps. The vest can be adjusted real time
as mission requirements change.
· Kangaroo pouch on front flap
· Single point emergency egress quick-release system
· Release can be removed and replaced with bungee system to connect cummerbunds
· Low-profile design
· Sides connect with 2” side release buckles when not used
with the external cummerbunds (pull to the front adjustments)
· Can be ordered to fit 10x12 hard armor plates
· Reinforced drag handle
· 360° MOLLE mounting surfaces
- Published on Tuesday, 28 April 2015 13:46
The ASP Level III is multi-hit plate system is a multi-curve shooter’s cut hard armor torso plate which offers
stand-alone protection. The front and back torso plates are fully interchangeable. The full plate system
provides the most surface area of rifle protection as is practical for hard armor, balancing maximum
coverage with operator mobility. In addition to being Level III certified the ASP III offers special threat protection including Multi-hit APM2 protection.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 April 2015 13:43
KDH Defense Systems, Inc. today announced it has appointed Scotty Wylie as the company’s President of Sales.
Scotty has held executive positions with Safariland and Armor Holdings. He was one of the founders of Gator Hawk Armor in 2001. After selling Gator Hawk to Pacific Safety Products in 2007 he continued managing Gator Hawk (GH Armor) Sales and Marketing efforts until March of 2014.
“I’m delighted to welcome Scotty to the KDH Team,” said KDH President and CEO, Dave Herbener. “KDH has developed and continues to develop the most innovative and highest performing armor products in the world. Now with Scotty on board, KDH has a world class Sales Team to bring our world class products to market.”
- Published on Monday, 09 March 2015 21:48
KDH DAYTAC TRS-3
• Cost effective
• Rigid/stable platform
• Stabilizes head in supine position
• 100% availability, supports mass casualties
• Supports immediate extraction in rugged terrain
• One to six carrier rescue options
• Carrier(s) can operate weapon/suppress fire
• Military grade nylon and webbing• Easy to transport and transfer
• Strength tested to over 2,000 lbs.
• Supports every height
• Weight: 1.4 lbs
Available in 3 options:
Option 1: Stretcher Only
Part number: 925
Option 2: Stretcher + M431 Pouch
Part number: 926
Option 3: Stretcher + M430 Pouch
Part number: 927